Land Rover Mark
Land Rover vehicles are as unique as their owners; they can
personalized to suit the desires of each owner. To own a Land Rover is
become part of an exclusive family relatively a few people experience.
The guiding forces behind the original Land Rover vehicle
continue today – capability and versatility. Little wonder that
everyone from Queen Elizabeth to Hollywood celebrities to gentleman
farmers chose to be associated with Land Rover, helping Land Rover earn
the prestige and stature it holds today.
All Land Rovers are ready at any time for rain, flood,
mud or almost any other road (or off-road) condition. Land Rover takes
pride in being exclusive, highly capable and uniquely appealing. The
Land Rover Mark encompasses a lifestyle.
- Organize family-oriented four-wheel drive tours of
varying duration to interesting and challenging locations in the
company of people with similar
interests. Provide safe four-wheel drive touring with reliable backup.
- Promote and practice responsible and environment
wheel drive touring.
- Service and assist in social development projects in
- Conduct four wheel drive orientation and
demonstration, with the
shared knowledge of more experienced 4x4 drivers and rabid Land Rover
- Provide access to the best Land Rover mechanics,
painting shop, spare parts / accessories suppliers, Land Rover workshop
manuals, parts manuals, Land Rover magazines, and reference material
exchange, club equipment, club libraries, club discounts, Land Rover
spare parts pool and
- Organize film and video showings, social outings,
- Assist in the trading of pre-owned Land Rovers.
- To demonstrate the Land Rover brand values –
individualism, authenticity, freedom, adventure, guts and supremacy.
- To produce events and select locations which are
the ordinary man and woman in the audience.
- To make the average person want to participate in the
- To stage activities which are unattainable by the
- To show the capabilities of Land Rover vehicles.
[ Home | Officers | Membership
| Contact Us | Mailing
List | Suppliers/Services | Links | Pictures | GPS Information | Airline.PH ]
Copyright © 2001 Land Rover Club of the Philippines